1. The information presented is for general purposes only and does not and should not be considered as the rendering of any legal advice.
2.There is no attorney-client relationship established whatsoever by anyone who reads or otherwise uses or accesses this website.
3. Anyone who reads, reviews, receives or otherwise obtains information from this website should not rely upon it as a basis for any decisions to be made by them of any kind whatsoever. Rather they should instead receive professional assistance if they deem it necessary.
4. Any internet linkage to other websites or the use of this website concerning any matters is provided simply as a convenience to the user and visitor of the website and is not an endorsement of any of the linked sites nor does Alexander Patrick Johnson Esq. or Alexander Patrick Johnson PLLC attest to the accuracy and timeliness of any information otherwise provided.
5. The forwarding of an Email will not constitute the commencement of an attorney-client relationship and therefore information of a confidential nature should not be sent since it would not otherwise be protected. Once an attorney-client relationship is initiated by the execution of a written contract signed by both parties and the funds for the requisite retainer cleared, then and only then will the attorney-client relationship be established.
6. Any action including lawsuits, arbitrations, mediations, or other proceedings involving the use of this website or arising there from or out of must be brought only in the circuit or county court in and for Broward County, Florida or the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida, Broward County, Florida.
Alexander P. Johnson
ALEXANDER PATRICK JOHNSON
a professional limited liability company
800 SE 3rd Avenue, Suite 300
Ft. Lauderdale, Florida 33316
Telephone (954) 779-7050
Facsimile (954) 462-0128